Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm really good at making excuses for not calling my friends. The truth...I don't like to talk on the phone all that much, because for me it doesn't compare to actually spending time with them, so I'll say everything here in this blog, for now.

Sammi: I'm really sorry to hear about checkers. losing an animal is so heartbreaking...especially one you've had so long...Did you guys have a ceremony for him?
I received your yummy fudge and One-piece package. My mouth and my imagination thank you.

Uyen: I'm going to call you soon, I promise, and planning will begin.

Ann: I hope you are OK...Alli said you had an I.V. drip at the hospital...let us know how you are...

Cassie: Yay! At least someone appreciates Portland...Plus, thank you for the gift, it was beautiful. P.S. How come you are so damn brilliant? They gave you an award?! That's amazing!

Alli: Sorry I missed your call...happy new year, don't buy too much stuff in Tokyo!

Andy: You too will be getting a call shortly...I might beg you to crash at your pad. let me know when you get back from Japan.

Pili: Yay! It was really nice hearing from you, Ryo, and Phat the other day...even if it was just a message on my phone. I'm so sad I'm going to miss seeing Ryo!! give him a hug for me, and tell Phat that Andy was the one who told me he was turning 40, so it's all Andy's fault :) Also, tell him it's the thought that counts!

Jessica: I'm going to call you back...I know, I know, I'm a month late. Hey, just to add to the message I put in your Christmas card...You are creative and artistic!! My mom picked up your card the other day from the pile of Christmas cards in our living room, and said, "ooh, who's card is this...this is really neat!"

No comments: